View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 08:17 PM   #39
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00min View Post
Yeah probably. What can I say, I'm picky.

Bad formatting offends my designer's sensibility.
What I do depending on what needs to be done is run it through Sigil (maybe). Rename the files so I know what's in them by the filename. Maybe fix the ToC. Save it. Find a cover graphic to use if it has a low res or crappy generic cover. Open the ePub with WinRAR, extract the contents, use Notepad++ to edit it all. Use Firefox to preview (as needed) while working on it. Then when I am done, run it through FlightCrew, fix any errors that come up. Run it through ePubcheck 3.0 and fix any errors that pop up. Have a quick look in ADE. And if that's OK, I'm done and it can then go into Calibre for going on my 650.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote