View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 11:06 AM   #22
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I'm rather uncomfortable with the idea of advertising no matter what it is. I firmly believe that if you have a truly superior product advertising is either counter productive and/or not necessary. I tend to do business with companies that tend to agree.
Just because you have a superior product does not mean that you don't need to advertise. You advertise to get the word out that your product exists and that is is better then the competition.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote