View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 07:51 AM   #1
conanfan
Me Lurk Here Long Time
conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conanfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis; PW1+3g; Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Pro; KF HDX 7;
Free and Bargain Scifi/Fantasy for December 2012

I'll start it up again. Feel free to share your Scifi/Fantasy bargains for the month. And watch out for the affiliate links in your posts!

This month's free ebook from Phoenix Pick is L. Neil Smith's The Venus Belt, sequel to The Probability Breach, a previous freebie. (Link is to the monthly Phoenix Pick newsletter, which has the download code and instructions. I invite all Scifi fans to sign up, because they give away good Scifi every month).

Quote:
Book Description
Publication Date: July 5, 2009
More than a 150,000 women have been kidnapped without a trace or any ransom demand in the 'normal' world run by the Federalists and the bureaucracy. But that is not the only problem, because the freedom loving population in the 'alternate' reality of the North American Confederacy are facing their own crises. *** People are disappearing across the Probability Broach, including Win Bear's closest friend, Featherstone-Haugh (who heads the Confederacy), and even Win's wife and assistant. *** Ill (and deadly) winds are blowing and threatening to destroy the Probability Broach as we know it. Win Bear, keeping one step ahead of lethal assassins and fighting incredible odds, must solve multiple apparantly disparate cases that all seem to lead to the end of freedom. ***
conanfan is offline   Reply With Quote