View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 01:28 PM   #66
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Funny anecdote... subscribed to Time magazine (more like pamphlet these days) to prevent some airline miles from expired. Immediately signed up for the iPad version, which is free with the paper version. Anyhow... a few days ago I was sitting in the kitchen and saw the paper version sitting on the counter and was intrigued by the cover story. Wanting to read it I pondered getting up to get it, but decided instead to just grab my iPad (which was on the chair next to me) and just download it. Took about the same amount of time as walking across the room and was more appealing to me anyhow. :-) Now I wish there was a way that I could have subscribed to just the electronic version while still saving my airline miles. The paper version feels like such a waste of resources.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote