View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 02:30 PM   #62
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
I don't have time to shop at physical stores, and I always have an iDevice or Sony reader with me, so e has been my default for at least two years.

I've even begun buying children's ebooks, something I was pretty sure I wouldn't bother with. I blame Amazon's daily deals, combined with the iPad for displaying them.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote