View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 01:49 PM   #1
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Question Calibre to Stanza via USB Only

I need help.

I recently had my mother set up to download books from my Calibre library into her Stanza app (iPhone + iPad) over the air via Dropbox.

For non-relevant reasons, we can no longer use over the air transfer, and need to be able to transfer books from Calibre to Stanza via USB. But I don't know where to start; I'm an Android user and I do not have familiarity with Apple transfer mechanisms.

Anyone who knows how to do this, I would be grateful for a walkthrough.
  1. When we plug the iPhone into my computer, will Calibre sense the device and provide "Send to" like with my eReaders?
  2. If so, how do we customize where the books are loaded in the file directory?
  3. Does Stanza have a search-and-import feature to pull those books off the phone storage and into the Stanza library?

Thank you!
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote