Thread: Touch Nook and Android
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:19 AM   #3
tdonline
Addict
tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Nook Simple Touch
Thanks Bill. Overdrive allows you to download a book multiple times though?

Yeah, I have a feeling sideloaded items aren't going to sync. So far the only thing that has synched is the LA Times from BN. All my sideloaded stuff hasn't shown up on my android. I am using it though. I think reading on the phone for 10-20 minutes works for me and it means I can leave the Nook at home for daily and short commutes. It also means I don't have to buy the Glowlight in order to read in the dark metro stations. With the S3, I can leave 2 devices at home--my reader and mp3 player.

I also love being able to download from Overdrive on my phone. No sideloading for either e or audible books. The only hassle now is having to manually sync up bookmarks.
tdonline is offline   Reply With Quote