Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 03:28 PM   #717
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
What about a customization for interline? As suggestion, you can do the same as in font sizes or add more options to interline screen, best if those options are customizable via hack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
I second the line-height/interline request, if it's at all doable, I'll love you forever and ever ;D.
Hmm... I'm afraid that I can't really do much about this:
Code:
"font.mobi.linespacing.values", new int[] {
                1, 2, 3
            }
Note that these are int values.

I actually (personally) don't see anything that would need to be fixed concerning the current values - anything smaller than the minimum value becomes pretty much unusable, as does anything larger than the maximum. (I usually keep it at the "middle" setting).

So *exactly* which issues are you actually having with the line spacing?
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote