View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 12:51 AM   #64
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by carld View Post
If I never have a reason to use a real PC? I don't understand what you mean by that.

I haven't read the whole thread, but where do you see $399? The cheapest in the OP is $599.
What I meant is: if you can do everything you need to do with a tablet now and you don't own a PC or Mac now, then this (an Intel processor based tablet running a full version of Windows) is not for you.

The second part has already been answered by Sil_lis. The $399.- I gave was for Microsoft branded "Surface" tablets (that is the model name) running Windows RT. Apparently the screens are 11.6".
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote