Thread: Worst Book
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 01:33 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I've certainly read books that I didn't enjoy, but I'd hesitate to call them bad books. I don't think that the fact that they didn't appeal to be personally necessarily equates to bad writing.

I'm sure that there are many badly-written books but, since I don't read self-published books, perhaps I don't come across most of them. One of the most useful roles of the publisher is to filter out the crap.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote