View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 01:42 AM   #2
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Thank you for your wonderful work. I've downloaded all your recent english and german productions, which are an enormous improvement on the piecemeal pieces I had downloaded previously on various sites, first for completeness, second for quality, notably in text, typography and cross-referencing. A propos cross-referencing, there is a slight hitch in Flush by Virginia Woolf: the notes all link to p2740 (the title page of The death of the moth).

I don't know whether it would go against your editorial policy, but I'd appreciate having something like the wikipedia biography among the apparatus.

Last edited by anacreon; 05-29-2012 at 03:03 AM.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote