View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 09:45 AM   #8
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
The batteries on the Kindle Keyboard and Kindle Touch are easily replaceable. But honestly, so what? By the time I want or need to change the battery on my Kindle Keyboard, it will be well past time to replace the unit. And the cost of a new eReader will be low enough that it really won't make sense not to go with the newer model.

That being said, I'd probably avoid the Kindle Non-Touch with its glued battery if you're concerned. It is effectively non-replaceable.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote