View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 06:08 PM   #38
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnm View Post
Feature request (well, more of an idea than a request -- I'm succeeding by editing the .json for now)

Be able to import a viewset from another library (any library in the .json, including libraries that no longer exist, but still have a viewset in the .json)
Overwriting(?) existing views of the same name.

Possible Enhancements -
select which view(s) to import
select a .json file to import from

As CWatkinsNash said, this is definitely one of those "things I thought I didn't need but now can't live without".
Thanks
Now that is an idea I would not mind seeing. This would help me keeping track of my work and home views.

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote