View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 12:58 PM   #12
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Let corporate know. How can you take advantage of an advertised feature when the store deliberately blocks your attempt to do so?

Do the car reading bit in front of a McDonald's. You're much closer and no dropped connection.
Sure, but the Read in Store feature requires you to be connected to a B&N wifi point, no?

Alas, I've written the B&N CS department several times on more crucial matters, and have never received ANY indication that a human was reading my emails. I fear a request for chairs would be equally poorly received.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote