View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 11:19 AM   #1
leday
Groupie
leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.leday has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-700, Nook Color
Odd formatting needs correction and TOC

Hi...I am brand new to Sigil and have some questions. I have some epubs that had been converted from pdf documents, and after the conversion there was a hard return after every 2 or 3 lines of text (effectively splitting up whole paragraphs). How can I remove these hard returns in Sigil in bulk so that I have a complete paragraph instead of groups of 2-3 lines without having to go line by line for each and every chapter and delete each hard return manually?

Also, the TOC for these pdf files did not convert properly. I deleted these erroneous files and used the TOC editor to check the chapters I want in the TOC, but how do I get Sigil to actually build the TOC file and add it to the book so that I have a working TOC? I am a real newbie at this program so any help would be appreciated.
leday is offline   Reply With Quote