View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 06:16 PM   #8
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
The last page read is tracked on the Kindle itself (does not require access to Amazon). If you want, it can also be backed up to Amazon, so that it can "remember" the last page across devices. It is an option, though. Mine has it turned off. We are a 2-Kindle household, so we don't do that. Otherwise, my husband would end up on the last page I read, and vice-versa.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote