View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 01:37 PM   #12
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
Is this a hardware patent or one of those 'legally valid (in the USofA)' software patents?
I'm a software developer, and I think software patents are stupid. So do most other developers that I've asked.

Yet another example of perverting an idea beyond it's original intent in order to fuel corporate greed.

Patents and copyright are both in serious need of reform. Unfortunately, those with the power to do so are the ones that perverted them in the first place.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote