View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 12:52 PM   #9
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
...left overnight... So was the computer switched on and fully active or does it go to sleep mode when left unattended... if the latter then you didn't charge it, you discharged it. USB charging requires an awake and active PC during the whole process (or a special USB cable with the data lines tricked into appearing active... don't go there). If the PC did go to sleep or close down then your best bet is an AC charger (PSP works fine) using the mini barrel connector.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newuser View Post
I was very disappointed with my PRS600.
1. When I charged it with the USB cable, it supposted to have a "USB connected" appreas on the Reader, but nothing shows up
2. I left it overnight, The charge indicator turn to orange colour. I unplug the USB cable and try to switch on the reader, nothing on the screen.

Is my reader defective? It is a brand new one that I just got yesterday.
I am very frustrated.
Can somebody help?
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote