View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 03:01 PM   #1
Jan J
Enthusiast
Jan J has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jan J has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jan J has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jan J has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jan J has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS600
Smile Hi from Colorado

to all who contribute to this forum. I have been lurking for 3 months now and cannot tell you how helpful this forum has been to me. My first and only reader (to date) is the Sony PRS600 which I have enjoyed tremendously. Being a "senior" in my mid-70's, the most appreciated aspect of e-reading for me is the ability to enlarge the print and the ease on these old eyes of the e-ink technology and also the ease of holding the book and not having to turn pages, lose my place etc. That villain known as arthur-itis does take its toll on the thumbs and fingers. The E-reader has eliminated this problem for me. I have read more books in the last 3 months than I had for probably 3 years. Loving every minute!
Once again a huge thank you to all involved here. Your help and advice has been invaluable!
Jan J is offline   Reply With Quote