View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 03:41 AM   #10
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
The Kindle would be just right if Amazon adds DRM Epud & PDF. Only so I'm able to get library books because I don't buy PDF books but I do check them out from the library. The borrowing thing sounds great because I don't want to share my Amazon Account. I've had that account for years and buy a lot of things beside ebooks using my Amazon account. I don't want to ever have to give my password to another person. A co-worker has been hinting about how she will get a Kindle for Christmas now they are $259 and hinting about sharing my account since I've had a Kindle since Oct 2008 and have a lot of books and I've told her straight out, no way. Besides these 2 things, I don't think the Nook has anything on the Kindle. The web browser of the Kindle is a fantastic thing to have even if it's slow. I don't think the Nook has enough features for me to actually buy another 6 in reader even though I was tempted for a minute, I got over it real quick.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote