View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 10:52 AM   #11
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Those stories have always existed, they've been hidden to prevent the copycat effect. Now that there are more journalists that we need, everything turns out as news. I don't blame them they need the work since manufacturing jobs are disappearing.

I remember several attempts at my "capture" from my childhood days. I thank my parents for giving me the streetsmarts attitude that saved me, and that was in the early sixties. The best we can do is teach our children the same. Humans are social barbarians and will remain so. It's in their nature. The solitude that we face more and more as we submit ourselves to an isolation from media bombardment is also the reason for a degenerescence of the responsability obligations a life in society requires to keep it together. (I'll be blasted fer this )

Here there is a movement, a purge, that brings offenders of yesteryears before justice by silenced victims of those eras. By the noise those cases make, you would tend to think that abusing kids was the norm then. I remember that beating kids was tolerated then. Thank god that's over.

But we're still a long long way to a safe place for kids outside the home... and even there it isn't always the case.

Last edited by yvanleterrible; 02-15-2009 at 11:18 AM.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote