View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 10:51 AM   #11
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyFDR View Post
I hope you get a response from tech support faster than I have. I logged a problem with Instant Video in July (the free ep I got was no longer available, but the site won't let me delete the season from my library because no eps exist). I have logged the same problem six times now, and it's a repeating problem as I now have two shows with the same error. Customer Service reps have been nice enough when I chat with them, but they have to keep bumping it up to tech support to fix. As of October 3rd, I have gotten no response on progress or corrective actions taken by tech support
I hope it doesn't take that long to have an answer. I am hoping Amazon will eventually give users the ability to manage and/or delete Collections on the Manage Your Kindle page. These things are becoming very cumbersome, especially for users who have been using them for several years and have changed their naming conventions. And don't get me started on not being able to remove defective devices from your account because they still have collections on them. I understand users register and de-register devices from their account occasionally but there should be an option to completely remove a device from your account for good. I can only imagine the list some users have who had several defective paperwhites last year.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote