View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 02:22 AM   #23
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@CorpseGoddess: Sorry, I was thinking we had done the debug log before.

And so everyone knows, we've exchanged some PMs and I sorted out the misunderstanding. It was the very annoying fact that the the series info can't be set when sending a book and is only done the next time the device is connected.

And just so everyone knows: I'm guilty of forgetting that this as well and then wondering why the series info isn't shown. So, I'm not surprised when anyone else forgets as well.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote