View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 08:12 PM   #14802
shakeitsalome
shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shakeitsalome ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT(Black)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMacs View Post
I just began Dickens' A Christmas Carol. I've seen several movie versions of the tale but never actually read it until now. I might read the other Dickens Christmas stories when I'm done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Don't neglect the other 4 of Dickens's "Christmas Books". All 5 are in my "Christmas Books" omnibus in the MR library.
I just finished A Christmas Carol. I'll read it again on Christmas Eve, I always do.

Going to download the other Christmas books by Dickens and give them a go.
shakeitsalome is offline   Reply With Quote