View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 12:02 PM   #1
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
Question Couple of 2.1.5 firmware ?s - Battery Icon, Processing Content and Font

Hi!

I'm still trying to adapt to the new firmware - as fast as a turtle - I have a couple of questions about it.

1) When I plug it in to charge - the "Connected and Charging" screen, no battery icon appears. Is that normal?

2) The "Document Default" font has changed - I don't like it - does anyone know what the previous "Document Default" font was in 9.17?

Sorry to ask questions!

Last edited by VirgoGirl; 10-31-2012 at 03:45 PM.
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote