View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #20
Anabran
GUNDAM PILOT
Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Hi Since getting my first
E-reader( Kindle fire) eight months ago, I have read about 18 titles.
That is more books than I have read in the the previous 30 years at least.
E-readers have converted me in to a person who reads alot.

After the financial Disaster of 2008 I had to live "with what I could carry" for good a while.

Now that I am settled I have never been able to go back to "collecting" things such as physical DVD's ,book magazines etc.
In fact I dont do much of any physical media anymore.

Give me one hours notice and I could literally relocate to another state or another continent
and easily carry my 13 inch Macbook Laptop to do my graphics& animation work
my small movie collection ripped to digital movie file on a small FW drive.
and of course my E book collection of sc-fi
( All the Dune novels both Frank & Son Brian) other books on Geo-politics
all my religious texts and study materials
and yes i have even retaken up my childhood hobby of collecting Marvel/DC & now Darkhorse comic books again in Digital CBR format. for my Kindle fire.

My current reading list
( Counting newly hoarded comics books), is years long and I can carry it ALL on my person if the need arose.

This is the future I had hoped to live to see as a child

LONG LIVE ...THE TREES!!!
Anabran is offline   Reply With Quote