View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 03:22 PM   #12
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsquabbles View Post
not to rain on your parade, but have you seen the quality of most of our free apps? some of them are just the same app named differently. or even an open source app that's been renamed. one "dev" had fbreader names 5 different ways.

i really wouldn't celebrate until we get the quality paid apps like ios has. i've spent more on apps for my ipad than i have on my android tablets and phones (which totaled 4 tablets - transfomer will be 5th - and 2 phones).

you seem to paint a picture that the free apps are the low end of the spectrum quality apps. very misleading

Most major apps, such as your Bank, Airlines, Kayak, Weather Channel, Cnet, ESPN, Nook, Kindle , most major newspapers, your area's transits, Googl navigation (well they are baked into the OS t,) Angry Birds, Google Earth, Google sky, Google Goggles, Flixster, Madden NFL, RedBox, local Supermarkets, Cable companies, Yelp, YouTube etc, etc. ........ are

ALL FREE

And all are high quality Apps.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote