View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 09:36 AM   #7
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
I would participate, if the book was of interest to me...
Quote:
Likewise. Some kinds of books I just can't get into, but I'd definitely be into giving it a shot, ...
Quote:
... I would participate if the book looked interesting. I'd hate to read an author's book - or have anyone read one of mine - out of a sense of duty.
Quote:
... I would participate if the book looked interesting.
That's what I like about the other Book Club, even if I don't read the #1 choice, there's usually one in the top three that grabs my interest.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote