View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 05:11 PM   #12
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Just read about the Copia lineup of ebook readers on Gizmodo ($200 for a 6" eInk device with WiFi!). Looks like the smart thing to do is to wait another 6 months to a year. At the same time, I'm about to tear my hair out with indecision and sheer hunger for a ebook reader. I really like the hackability of the SmartQ, but at the same time I can't find the Q7 for sale anywhere online for $200 or less (JT Shop no longer has any in stock). I'm kind of leaning away from the Q5 now as the 4.3" screen really isn't all that big and I tend to read for many hours so the LCD screen might not be very ideal. So top on my list is the Astak Pocket Pro for several main reasons: 1) SD card expansion, 2) $200 price tag, 3) supports ePUB DRM and PDF DRM, and 4) comes with a leather cover case (whereas the Mini does not).
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote