View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 06:09 AM   #9
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by frabjous View Post
I've done it, and in my experience it works better than MobiPocket creator, at least with the HTML files I've used.
Thanks frabjous, and all the other people who responded to my post.

I know it can be done, but I just don't know how to do it. What I really need is a tutorial like HarryT's excellent tutorial on Mobipocket Creator.

I should mention that I do not use Calibre for it's library functions. Rightly or wrongly I have no need for that; I just want to use the file conversion function.

Suppose I open Calibre, and have set the output to mobi. And I have my HTML file and it's CSS file in a directory. How do I bring my files to Calibre's attention so it will convert them to mobi?

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote