View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 10:39 PM   #3
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiationman View Post
I could understand Amazon being concerned if the scripts in question were being used to illegally distribute or obtain books. However as we all know those scripts are being used to place content that was legally purchased on the device.

If Amazon is so stupid that they want restrict my ability to put legally purchased content on the Kindle they can have their device back - I don't want it.
Yes, Amazon is acting very Apple-like, and I don't mean that as a compliment.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote