View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 01:43 PM   #282
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Yes that should do it, if you have your plugin configured right. That's one of the things I appreciate most about the Kobo, the ability to make shelves from Calibre columns.
Its perfect now. I've just bought a 16GB SD Card (I know its a bit large) so my plan is to load all my genre books on it and without Calibre controlled collections it would be a nightmare, but its looking good so far, and I like the way books on the SD Card are not treated any differently

Last edited by Josieb1; 12-02-2013 at 02:00 PM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote