View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 07:33 PM   #19
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
I agree, Jon, except that the OP never mentioned whether DRM-protected books are important to him. So my own summary is: Stanza or Bluefire Reader is the solution for iPhone today, and Marvin might be the solution tomorrow. (Figurative tomorrow, but in the near future.)
Stanza is out. It doesn't work properly with iOS 6 and I highly doubt Stanza will ever be updated.

Marvin might be a solution sometime if DRM is not an issue and the iPhone version is finished.

Last edited by JSWolf; 01-05-2013 at 07:37 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote