View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 06:08 PM   #13
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by centhena View Post
So I'll have to play around with Java code to make changes. And the only thing I can change is the Collection image from what it is now to some other standard image, unless I want to go in a write a whole complicated bunch of code that will cause the program to seek out a different image depending on some collection specific data like the title perhaps. Then perhaps have a folder where collection cover images all go named after their collections to make life easy...

That really does sound like a lot of work. I'm fond enough of personalization to actually care enough to do this. I'm just not sure that my limited knowledge of Java is sufficient.
If you are able to make sense of raw Java bytecode, and to write a patch for JBPatch, then it is (because that's exactly what you would have to do).

ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote