View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #35
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
It is so messed up to give somebody who is not religious bibles as so-called presents. That's like giving a kid who hates maths a math work book as a present. Seriously?!
As the recipient, I have to agree. But when they throw out the "But I love you and don't want you to go to hell, so I got you religion for Christmas!" thing at you, it's just easier to grin and bear it.

And be glad I only see her once a year, if that.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote