View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 09:43 AM   #15
GinRummy
GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Arc
Bought mine exactly one week ago in Sherwood Park, Alberta. VERY happy with the decision to get it. Admittedly it is my first tablet/e-reader not counting my iphone, but the price and memory comparison along with not being restricted to one format(cough,Amazon,Cough) were huge selling points.

Thanks again to Cdesja5 and her calm, articulate posts in response to others of a different nature that were truly helpful in making my decision to buy the Arc. They can be found in this thread:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=193026
GinRummy is offline   Reply With Quote