View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 05:15 AM   #604
jjallenupthehill
Enthusiast
jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jjallenupthehill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
1) Many Apple consumers blindly purchase Apple products without critical and objective analysis and thought?

2) Many Apple consumers are "Sh-----"

Answer me this: Is it then OK to make statement 1 but not statement 2?

--Pat
Of course. Statement 1 is expressing a personal view. Statement 2 is an 'insult'. It may be a mild one.

The fact that I am an Apple customer doesn't change the fact that I agree with both points, but it also doesn't change the fact that the second term is perjorative.