View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 06:06 PM   #127
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
I erased the 3 Sigil directories. It still would not add words. I got rid of the entire sigil-ebook directory in users. Now it is adding words by right click and displaying them. It now adds words by preferences box and keeps them.

If you would like, I can send you that whole user file and maybe you could figure out what went wrong, if it seems worthwhile to you.

It is working right, now. Thanks for all your help.

I have attached the file for whatever use it may have, as a zip.
Attached Files
File Type: zip bad-user-file.zip (1.96 MB, 112 views)

Last edited by mrmikel; 10-26-2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Adding bad config file