View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 05:41 PM   #14
transmitthis
Addict
transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7 16GB
Thanks Doctor,
My philosophy is very much in line with Buddhism, (which I hope to practice soon) and if I do have spare money, I prefer it to go to a cause that would do the greatest good.

No offence to Calibre, or indeed you App, but if it's a choice between an app I have used once in the past 4months, or giving a meal a day to a child for an entire year....

Anyway no harm no foul, I understand what Peter T meant, It's all just a matter of perspective.
transmitthis is offline   Reply With Quote