View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 04:20 PM   #90
jabberwock_11
Addict
jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jabberwock_11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Aluratek Libre Pro
I really like anything that allows me to access media via cloud storage not just storing the stuff. In other words, using Google Play (for example) I can store all of my music on-line and play it as well.

I really wish there were other apps like this for books, movies, and music storage AND use. Until I stumble upon such an app I will continue to use Google Play on a pretty constant basis.
jabberwock_11 is offline   Reply With Quote