View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 09:11 AM   #269
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
... an old one.

An Armadillo, a Panda and a Duck are sitting at the Pearly Gates. Saint Peter walks up to the armadillo and asks what happened.

The armadillo say "I don't know I was just walking down the street and a fridge came through a window and landed on my head."

Saint Peter asks the panda what happened.

The panda says, "I was sure my wife was cheating on me with a sailor. I came home early one day and there was a sailor's cap on the floor. I was furious and looked all through the apartment and couldn't find him. In a fit of rage I picked up the fridge and tossed it out the window. I felt a pain in my chest and next thing I was here."

Saint Peter asked the duck what happened.

The duck said, "I don't know. I was just sitting in a fridge minding my own business..."
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote