View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 02:06 PM   #22
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Thanks! As these lists grow, subcategories with section headings will become much more important. "Somebody" can use that same method to reorganize the other Indexes too.

EDIT: Weird... I just gave you the maximum karma that I can, and it bumped you to EXACTLY 12000. That was just an interesting coincidence this time, but sometimes I do try to give enough for a nice "round number".
Just looking out for my own interests.

Since our "Linux for Newbies" forum is still somewhere off in the future...

And I had a general info post about adding applications that include new dynamic libraries...
And there wasn't a place to index it...

Also, any "HowTo" drop down on the main menu bar is "off in the future"...

So I made places (sections) for those things.
I did not review the already indexed items and cut&paste them into appropriate sections - I am hoping that anyone who notices one mis-placed, they will move it.

Edit: - I just moved one of yours into "how to" - it was looking lonely down at the bottom of the index page.

Last edited by knc1; 06-10-2012 at 02:14 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote