View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 02:57 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderela View Post
I've already done this TWICE! And re-loading 1,000 books from Calibre that I don't want to do this again if I can help it. (Yes, I know it's a lot of books - long story - multiple users and tons of travel time. ) I'm using Calibre on Windows.

And, for the swift responses - you have no idea how grateful I am! This issue has been driving me nuts ever since the problem surfaced! I don't even want to think about how many hours I've wasted trying to fix the problem! Thank you!
I would do as posted above suggested and submit those files to Kovid. I don't know why it's happening to some and not others it has to be the source used in conversion or bad firmware update.

I always use the option in Look N Feel to remove fonts, margins and colors. I never have an issue with any of my books. I do however use a different profile. Maybe you could try that and see but my guess it's the source. If you take a epub from smashwords convert to mobi then sideload does it crash?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote