View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 03:52 PM   #16
tdonline
Addict
tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Nook Simple Touch
A little disappointed in the pricing. I'd have considered it at 119, 139 is too high. It took me a long time to buy the NST and only when it dropped to 79 on Black Friday did I take the plunge (reading for me has always been "free" since I use libraries). I can't really justify paying 70% more for another NST.

Having said that, after I got the NST, I regretted taking so long to get one. I figured I save $20, but lost out on months of e-reading from the time the NST came out. So maybe I'll have the same revelation about the Glowlight.
tdonline is offline   Reply With Quote