View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 05:02 PM   #15
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
If you read the email sent it said the account was closed because of another account closed that had abused their policy. There is much more to the story here. Why was the first account closed? What did they do to have that happen. Amazon found out they were linked to same person so they took action.
Exactly. When Amazon takes down an account, they take down all related accounts. That's SOP for them. Which is why I'm looking towards the seller account.

I'm also interested in why someone would open and close Amazon accounts and open new ones, if the OP doesn't mind filling in the blanks there. I'm not assuming that there isn't a good reason, it just seems unusual so I'm curious.