View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 10:56 PM   #20
michaelryannh
Connoisseur
michaelryannh is a marvel to beholdmichaelryannh is a marvel to beholdmichaelryannh is a marvel to beholdmichaelryannh is a marvel to beholdmichaelryannh is a marvel to beholdmichaelryannh is a marvel to beholdmichaelryannh is a marvel to beholdmichaelryannh is a marvel to beholdmichaelryannh is a marvel to beholdmichaelryannh is a marvel to beholdmichaelryannh is a marvel to behold

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G + Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
For me, MUST HAVE apps include (top 3 in bold):
[*]Coin Dozer (Level 90+)
Ah.. Coin dozer.

Almost three full days of my life well spent on the addiction of coin pushing.

Made it to level 200+ and some number around the thousands in coins (4000+ I believe), can't remember right now where it was and can't be bothered to pull my phone out.

Your post.. makes me want to play some more... But I must resist.. the.. coi---

Oh sorry, I trailed off right there, didn't I? Got sidetracked by the pushing of coins..

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any addictions to Coin Dozer after reading my post. I am also not responsible for the lack of forgetting simple tasks due to needing "just a few more coins" such as, and not limited to forgetting to feed the dog, ignoring your wife and family, withdrawn in social events, eye strain from staring at an LCD screen too long, and finally the ruining of your social career.

Seriously, if you know what's good for you, you won't get this game.

Even though it's fun..
You must resist.

EDIT: For anyone interested.. I checked Coin Dozer on my phone, i was at level 160 when I stopped playing, around 4700 Coins..

Close enough, for some reason I thought I was around the 200+ Levels.

Last edited by michaelryannh; 10-16-2011 at 11:06 PM.
michaelryannh is offline   Reply With Quote