View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 11:08 AM   #116
FJames
Addict
FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch & Aura
The battery accuracy is going backwards for me. The KT was showing 50% battery remaining at the start of my last short reading session, and then it wouldn't turn on without a recharge when I tried to resume reading a few hours later.

But I don't want the Kobo team to think that all we do is complain.

I'm actually getting a lot of use out of the KT, and for the most part it works just fine. Several of my family and friends have bought one after trying mine, and I have no hesitation recommending it. The little firmware problems I've encountered are easy enough to live with so far. Perhaps Kobo could stand to shift their definitions of alpha-test, beta-test, and production firmware release a little, but I don't mind being a beta tester for new firmware revisions when it's my choice whether to update or not. I just try to avoid being an alpha tester for the first couple of days after a new firmware release now. Perhaps I'm a little more resilient than most people because I alpha-test new software products in my company.
FJames is offline   Reply With Quote