View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 12:38 AM   #135
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Principal? That would be Dumbledore would it?
The really ironic thing here is that I recently had a ... spirited discussion at work about which of those words was which, I had to convince my manager that the main person heading up a line of research was the principal investigator, not the principle investigator.

Fortunately, I have good friends who catch my misspellings even when the spell-checker fails me.

Last edited by NatCh; 03-25-2008 at 12:08 PM. Reason: typo correction at igorsk's kind prompting. :)