View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 11:09 AM   #37
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
Oh I must be the only guy who gets in trouble for giving electronic gifts :P

I personally think that a Kindle would be a lovely gift. I was actually thinking about it a little more earlier today, and if I was in the OPs position I'd consider getting one of those nice Oberon covers (let her choose) just to make it a little different.
oh, it's not that. i just think that if let's say my future husband/bf would give me a gift i did not like and he "got in trouble" (like what kind of trouble? o_O) for it, i'd definitely feel guilty about it afterwards and think of myself as ungrateful and rude.
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote