View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 11:12 PM   #8
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
If you scroll down to the bottom of the page there is a link just below the grid area that has the zip files that WT Sharp is talking about. It's easy to miss if you don't look for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I wish I had known that yesterday when I went searching for them. I'm still sorting through them now and I seem to have missed a few (4 of them in the middle somewhere, I think), so I will definitely go back and look for the zips.

Thank you, as always, WT!

Edit: the link Crich70 provided takes us to the full series on MobileRead Wiki - but they are the individual titles.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote